Saturday 21 November 2015

Priceline Haul

As I'm sure many of you know, this Wednesday and Thursday was the 40% off sale in Priceline for all cosmetics. I took the opportunity to pick up some products I've been wanting to try.




Mini Velourlips



The Australis Mini Velourlips set in Reds & Darks is a cute set of 5 travel sized Velourlips. It includes a classic red, two dark berry shades, a deep purple and a black. I really wanted to try some of the deeper shades so this was a great way to try them out! I did a review of Velourlips here.








Australis Metallix



I also picked up another Australis product, the Metallix eyeshadow in Plum Diddy, a deep plum-brown. Since I loved my one in Guns and Rose Petals, I decided to pick up another one. This one isn't as intense, but is very creamy and still a gorgeous shade. I also did a review on my Australis review post.








Covergirl 3 in 1 Foundation



I wanted to try out a fuller coverage foundation so I picked up the Covergirl Outlast Stay Fabulous 3-in-1 Foundation in Natural Beige. This foundation claims to be long wearing, blendable and provide heavy coverage, and includes SPF 20, and after hearing so many great reviews on it I thought it would be the perfect time to try it out.




Models Prefer Contour Stick



The next thing I picked up was the Models Prefer Cream Contour Stick. I don't own any cream contouring products so I picked this one up to try. It is a bit warmer than I was expecting but hopefully it will still work well!









Maybelline Brow Satin




The Maybelline Brow Satin in Dark Brown is an interesting new product which seems really good for when you're in a rush doing your makeup and want to quickly fill in your eyebrows. On one side is an automatic brow pencil, and on the other side is a kind of sponge applicator which dispenses powder. I am really excited to use this!








Rimmel Moisture Renew Lip Liner



The last thing I bought was the Rimmel Moisture Renew Lip Liner, which is basically a universal/transparent lip liner, meaning you can wear it under literally any colour lipstick and it will keep it in place & prevent bleeding/feathering. I think this is a really good investment as it can be the only lip liner you really need! 









What did you all pick up from the sale? Did you manage to get everything you wanted? Did you splurge on things you didn't need? Let me know!

- Ella

No comments:

Post a Comment