Saturday 28 November 2015

Mango, Banana & Passionfruit Smoothie

Today I have a different post - a smoothie recipe! I love to cook and love food, so I thought I would share a part of that.
I love making this smoothie in the summer, but also just for a quick & healthy breakfast or snack.


Ingredients:
1 tblspn passionfruit pulp
1 cup frozen mango
1/2 - 1 banana
1/2 cup yoghurt (I use vanilla)
1 cup+ milk


All you do is put the ingredients together in a blender and blend until smooth! You can add more milk or yoghurt if you want it thicker or thinner (you may need more milk if you want a bigger smoothie).


You can of course add any additional ingredients - sometimes I add some frozen berries into the mix. But you can take away ingredients, use fresh fruits, do whatever you like with it - I find this is a great base for creating any smoothie!

Let me know if you try out this recipe!

- Ella



No comments:

Post a Comment